Palm Oil Milling
Our core business line revolves around the processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches and trading of crude palm oil and palm kernel. With over 2 decades of experience in the palm oil milling industry, we have successfully grown to become one of the largest privately owned Independent Palm Oil Miller in Malaysia.
The Palm Oil Milling process at our mills, follow a proven system that ensures high efficiency and quality of the final products. These mills comprises of several modern facilities and equipment for processing Palm fruits.
Our mills produce 6 different end products namely:
- Crude Palm Oil
- Red Palm Oil
- Palm Kernel
- Palm Shell
- Decanter Solids
- Empty Fruit Bunch and Mesocarp Fibre
The CPO produced at our mill meets the standard for:
- Moisture content of <0.25%
- Cleanliness of CPO (< 0.02%)
- FFA – Free Fatty Acids and
- Deterioration Of Bleachability Index – (DOBI)
These products are of great commercial value and economic importance. It is also the pride of BELL Group that our product meets and even surpasses the standard requirements.
We have 9 palm oil mills in Malaysia, processing a combined value of over 2.0 millions metric tons of fresh fruit bunches (FFB) annually, an equivalent of 103,000 hectares of oil palm plantation that yields an average of 50,000 tonnes of Crude Palm Oil (CPO) per month.
- Syarikat Perusahaan Kelapa Sawit, Johor, Malaysia
- Bintang Palm Oil Mill, Johor, Malaysia
- BELL Palm Industries, Johor, Malaysia
- Kilang Sawit United BELL, Johor, Malaysia
- BELL Sri Lingga, Melaka, Malaysia
- Kilang Sawit C. P., Pahang, Malaysia
- BELL-KSL, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Kilang Sawit BELL, Sabah, Malaysia
- Sukau Palm Oil Mill, Sabah, Malaysia