Palm Oil Milling
Our core business line revolves around the processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches and trading of crude palm oil and palm kernel. With over 2 decades of experience in the palm oil milling industry, we have successfully grown to become one of the largest privately owned Independent Palm Oil Miller in Malaysia.
The Palm Oil Milling process at our mills, follow a proven system that ensures high efficiency and quality of the final products. These mills comprises of several modern facilities and equipment for processing Palm fruits.
Our mills produce 6 different end products namely:
- Crude Palm Oil
- Red Palm Oil
- Palm Kernel
- Palm Shell
- Decanter Solids
- Empty Fruit Bunch and Mesocarp Fibre
The CPO produced at our mill meets the standard for:
- Moisture content of <0.25%
- Cleanliness of CPO (< 0.02%)
- FFA – Free Fatty Acids and
- Deterioration Of Bleachability Index – (DOBI)
These products are of great commercial value and economic importance. It is also the pride of BELL Group that our product meets and even surpasses the standard requirements.
We currently own and operate 8 palm oil mills in Malaysia and Indonesia processing a combined value of approximately 1.2 millions metric tons of fresh fruit bunches (FFB) annually, an equivalent of 62,000 hectares of oil palm plantation that yields an average of 30,000 tonnes of Crude Palm Oil (CPO) per month.
- BELL Sri Lingga, Melaka, Malaysia
- Kilang Sawit C. P., Pahang, Malaysia
- BELL Palm Industries, Johor, Malaysia
- BELL-KSL, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Syarikat Perusahaan Kelapa Sawit, Johor, Malaysia
- Kilang Sawit United BELL, Johor, Malaysia
- Kilang Sawit BELL, Sabah, Malaysia
- PT. Pinggir Agro Lestari, Indonesia